Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003 – Code on the subject of the protection of personal data
Pursuant to art. 13 of the aforementioned law decree, we inform you that for the purposes connected with the supply of the Service, Think Quality as owner of the website enotecapalazzomentone.it uses the data provided by you or acquired, in any case, through the performance of the Service.
The data user is Think Quality in the person of its legal representative pro tempore. We inform you that any personal data capable of revealing racial and ethnic origins, religious, philosophical or other convictions, political opinions, membership in parties, trade unions, associations or organizations having a religious, philosophical, political or trade union character, and personal data capable of revealing the state of your health and sexual life are sensitive data. Such data will not be used.
Data are processed with procedures suitable to safeguard the User’s confidentiality and consisting of their collection, recording, organization, conservation, processing, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, publishing, deletion and destruction, including combinations of two or more of the above activities.
Think Quality collects and processes its users’ personal data in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code on the subject of the protection of personal data). To exercise the rights foreseen by art. 7 of the Code on the subject of the protection of personal data, to receive additional information on the methods of collection and use of your personal data, to communicate any questions and suggestions, please contact enotecapalazzomentone.it directly.
The information required by Law (and request of the relative consent, where necessary) are furnished by Think Quality and are a fundamental and essential aspect of the process of registration for any Think Quality service.
The Registration Data provided by the Users is collected and used by Think Quality, with computerized tools and procedures, for the following purposes:
1. Purposes directly connected with the provision and management of the Service;
2. To send business, marketing and market survey communications and advertising material relative to the products and services of enotecapalazzomentone.it or other advertisers;
3. To measure the quality of the Services and level of satisfaction of the Users, directly and with the collaboration of specialized companies.
Consent to use of your Data is optional. However, if you do not consent, or consent only partially, to use of the data indicated specifically as essential, this will make it impossible to proceed with provision of the Service. Refusal to allow use of the data not indicated specifically as essential will not have any effect on the provision of the Service. enotecapalazzomentone.it receives and automatically records on its Servers certain information coming from your browser such as the IP address, information relative to the cookies and pages requested by the user. enotecapalazzomentone.it also uses other automatic systems of data collection such as so-called web beacons and cookies.
enotecapalazzomentone.it uses all the information collected with automatic systems for four main purposes: to customize its advertising and the content available to the user, to respond in the best possible way to requests for specific services and products, to inform the users about special offers and new products, and finally to make the services and products that enotecapalazzomentone.it offers its users increasingly effective and efficient.
The use made of the User’s data for the above purposes will take place mainly by automated, computerized means, always in respect of the rules of confidentiality and security foreseen by the law.
The data will be kept for the terms of the law at Think Quality and used by its employees and/or professionals appointed by it, who perform these activities under its direct supervision and responsibility. For this purpose, the data communicated by the User may be transmitted to outside parties, even abroad, that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the Service.
You have the right:
* to know of the existence of data use that may concern you;
* to obtain, without delay, a communication in intelligible form of such data and their origin, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or to block data used in violation of the law;
* to obtain updating, correction or completion of the data, certification that those operations have been communicated to those to whom the data were communicated, unless this action is impossible or would require the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right safeguarded;
* to oppose, wholly or in part, for legitimate reasons, the use of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected.